This week’s version of facts is less personal and reflects my thoughts at work.
1. I assign a fair bit of reading.
2. I expect students to come to class prepared.
3. I hope that students review the syllabus on more than one occasion.
4. I really, really like my job. Think, talk, advise, and write for a living?!
5. I enjoy mentoring.
6. I enjoy my role as an Undergraduate Advisor.
7. Shoddy work bothers me.
8. When I say that I’m here to help, I mean it.
9. Office hours provides some of the best moments.
10. I respond to student emails promptly.
I doubt these are fun, but offers some insight into what I’m thinking now!