This week’s Friday Fun Facts is about Harry Potter. Maybe I should say dedicated to Harry Potter.
1. I have enjoyed the Harry Potter series and all that came with it.
2. I feel luck to have experienced Harry Potter with both my girls. It’s been magical (don’t laugh) to be able to read the series with both kids. I’m still savoring the series with my youngest daughter and frankly I don’t want it to end.
3. I can’t wait to see what the Pottermore website offers. Lots of speculation abounds about the site. All I know is that I signed up as soon as I could.
4. I will see the last movie at least three times. Midnight showing. With some friends and then with family. And, this will probably be half as much as my friend @pipsipirate!
5. The books actually have lots to offer. I own a Harry Potter and Gender book, as well as a Teaching Harry Potter book, and then a Harry Potter and International Relations book.
This quick post should really be dedicated to J.K. Rowling. Thank you for the memories!