A friend’s blog post made me realize that it was time for me to share some information. Random musings and I’ll post this occasionally on a Friday.
Today’s Friday Facts are about me:
1. I’m a Cancer–yes, a crab. Some days it really fits.
2. I’m the oldest of five.
3. I cannot stand the smell of fish and do not eat fish.
4. I can’t tolerate gluten and dairy, but I occasionally eat them and pay a price.
5. I’ve been vegan before and am currently mostly vegetarian.
6. I have two Calico cats–Arwen and Hermione. Yes, one is names for a character in Lord of the Rings and the other from Harry Potter.
7. I am scared to death and fascinated by the reanimated dead–yes, zombies. Cringes.
8. I almost always have nuts in my bag or in my car. Good source of fast protein to even blood sugar.
9. Almost everyday I miss my family in California and the good weather.
10. I love to read–books, magazines, you name it. I always have reading material on me, in my car or in different locations around my house.